Criteria for Baseball/Softball Endowment Jamboree Game
- The jamboree will include more than two schools of any classification.
- Each team will play to a maximum of the National Federation single game against other opponents.
- Host school must register jamboree with YEA to participate.
- Jamboree will not count as one of the 22 games per season.
- Will not count in the won-loss record.
- Tournament officials and workers should be encouraged to donate their services.
- All gate proceeds, excluding sales tax, are to be donated to YEA to help pay vestment for member schools participating in this jamboree.
- The following speed-up rules are allowed: speed-up for any player; no pitcher may throw more than two innings; no score is kept; and time limit of 45 minutes.
- Any expenses incurred (travel, custodian, etc.) will be absorbed by the participating schools.
- The jamboree date may count as one of the required ten practices.
- IHSAA cards will not be honored as the jamboree is ONLY allowed as a fund-raising event for YEA.