Corporations can help
- A corporation may help area schools in its locale by specifying that its donation be given as credit toward vestment accounts of specific schools.
- A corporation executive may choose to have an alma mater receive the credit.
- A corporation may provide for a matching donation to the amount a school might raise. Consider a pledge over a period of time-$1000 a year for three years, for example.
- The YEA fund not only helps a designated school, but every school in the State of Idaho because the donation increases the fund globally. Many high schools in the state are not privileged to have a large corporation in their community.
- Donations will never be spent – only the interest
- Eligible for the 50% Idaho Tax Credit and federal and state
- Provides a lasting legacy to Idaho schools and students
- School leaders and the private sector working together to solve a problem
“All the world is a stage”
“Students who participate in high school activities become role models for the younger generations”