Volleyball Endowment Jamboree Criteria
- The jamboree may include four schools and may play any classification.
- Each school may play each of the other school only one game - not complete match.
- Host school must register jamboree with YEA to participate.
- Jamboree will not count as one of the 16 allowable dates.
- Will not count in the won-loss record.
- Tournament officials and workers should be encouraged to donate their services.
- All gate proceeds, excluding sales tax, are to be donated to YEA to help pay vestment for member schools participating in the jamboree.
- Speed-up rules may be played.
- Any expenses incurred (travel, custodian, etc.) will be absorbed by the participating schools.
- The jamboree date may count as one of the required ten practices.
- IHSAA cards will not be honored as the jamboree is ONLY allowed as a fund-raising event for YEA.